Wireless LAN Infrastructure (Enterprise)
Vendor market shares by revenue and units for:
- Enterprise-class (Access Points, Controllers)
- Outdoor Access Points
- Cloud-Managed services and products
- Consumer-class (Access Points, Routers, Broadband Customer Premises Equipment (BB CPE) with WLAN, and Extenders
- Vendors include Adtran, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE), Allied Telesis, Amazon, Arista Networks, ASUS, Cambium Networks, Cisco, Commscope (Arris, Ruckus), DasanZhone, DELL, D-Link, Edgecore, Engenius, Everest, Extreme, Fortinet, Google, H3C, HPE Aruba, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Lancom, Linksys, NETGEAR, Ruijie, Samsung, Sundray, Technicolor, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, ZTE, Zyxel, others
- 802.11a/g, 802.11n, 802.11ac Wave 1, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11ax, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi 7, 802.11ad
- Vertical markets (end-markets), small/medium/large customer splits, by distribution channel
WLAN Semiconductor study report for enterprise-class, consumer class, routers, BB CPE, Extenders, mesh, with vendors including Broadcom, Celeno, Huawei, Intel, NXP (Marvell), MediaTek, ON Semi (Quantenna), Qualcomm, Realtek, others.
Four quarter forecast at the market level, 5-year forecasts.
Report is published each quarter, 4 times per year.